Learn More about Medicare Referral Program
In America, nearly 13,000 people a day turn 65! If you are an insurance agent, you are likely getting Medicare questions from your current clients. Many agents are too busy handling their book of business to venture into selling Medicare themselves. Our team protects your relationship with your clients while ensuring their Medicare insurance needs are taken care of by a knowledgeable and experienced Medicare team. Plus, you can earn a referral fee!
Welcome to the Medicare Referral Program!
As a Referring Partner, you can easily refer your Medicare eligible clients and earn a referral fee for every Medicare application our agents complete. This program is perfect for professionals who want to provide this valuable service and don’t have time to incorporate into their current business model.
- Receive a personalized/unique URL
- Share with prospective Medicare eligibles
- Prospect completes form on Referring Partner’s URL
- Prospects request is transferred via secure communication to Berwick Insurance
- Prospect is contacted by Berwick Insurance agent authorized to offer Medicare plans
- The Referral Partner MAY NOT complete the form for the Medicare eligible client.
- Medicare plan sales are governed by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and there are strict regulations governing how Medicare eligibles and Licensed Insurance Agents can interact.
- To ensure proper Permission to Contact (PTC), CMS requires that Medicare eligibles initiate contact with the Insurance Agent authorized to offer Medicare plans.
- Referral Partners who complete the form on behalf of a Medicare eligible person forfeits all associated referral fees and may be suspended from the Medicare Referral Program.
Fee amounts vary based on state-specific regulations, Medicare product type and CMS protocols. Fees not available in every state.
Fee by Product:
- Medicare Advantage Plan (MAPD)*
- Medicare Supplement Plan (Med Supp) *
Confirmed fees are paid when the prospect is enrolled and the plan is effective.
- Referring Partner must complete a W9 before payment is released.
*Berwick Insurance Group reserves the right to adjust/change fee amounts to ensure compliance with carrier, state and federal regulations.